Bloomsbury Young Readers Pack x 3
Hurray! These early readers won’t leave you feeling short-changed as you make the crucial step up from picture books. Laughter, colour, adventure: they have all the things that great picture books have. But this time, you’ll be reading them all by yourself! Don’t be scared: it’s not scary. In fact, you’re going to love it! The words are simple and familiar, and the stories will hook you right in. Basically, if you want to start reading alone (and why wouldn’t you?) there’s no better place to start.
- Lively, colourful first books for beginner readers
- Full of quirky characters and irresistible artwork
- Ideal for home practice or guided reading in schools
- Top authors such as Abi Longstaff and Malachy Doyle
- Two books at Book Band Purple and one at Turquoise