Little People, Big Dreams: Pack C x 4
From scientists to singers, meet four kids who grew up to be great. Proof that you needn’t be big to dream of big things! The children in these books didn’t know they would one day be famous all over the world. They started out as normal kids, with a head full of big dreams. What were their early years like? How did they make their mark on the world? How have their achievements touched your life? Find out. Get inspired!
- Vivid biographies with delightful colour artwork
- Four inspiring true lives retold as simple stories
- Beautifully made picture books brimming with quality
- Each book has a fact and photo section at the back
- Exclusive paperback editions just for Scholastic
“Empowering books EVERY child should read.” Junior Magazine
This pack covers: Muhammad Ali, Stephen Hawking, David Bowie and Mahatma Gandhi.