Murder Most Unladylike Pack x 7
It’s Agatha Christie meets Malory Towers – and every bit as great as that sounds. Picnics, hi-jinks and jolly evil crimes. At Deepdean School for Girls, the game is afoot. (As the great Sherlock Holmes might say.) Hazel Wong and Daisy Wells have started a detective agency, and they’re waaaay busy. Yup: their cosy little world is a veritable hotbed of iniquity and crime. The cases keep coming in: dead teachers, poisoned party guests and the strange case of Lavinia’s missing tie. (Though they’re not sure if that counts.) Can the girls stay bezzies and stay sane with so much evil about?
- Crime thrillers set at a 1930s girls’ boarding school
- A totally addictive take on the classic mystery genre
- The first book was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
- For fans of Katherine Woodfine and Sophie Cleverly
- Robin Stevens also wrote The Guggenheim Mystery
“Irresistible … A brilliant detective duo.” Bookbag