Animal Ark #2: Scaredy-Dog
Helping animals, having fun! If a creature is poorly, or hungry, or lost, the busy vets and volunteers at Animal Ark will soon get it back on its feet. Now Amelia and Sam are looking after a chocolate labrador puppy, Coco, for a week. They take the playful little pup to dog training classes, but their snooty classmate Tiffany refuses to join in. But Tiffany’s own puppy, Sparkle, is scared of everything. And when Tiffany throws a party with loud fireworks, Sparkle is so scared he bites Coco. Can Amelia and Sam help the scaredy-dog face his fears? And will the two pups ever become friends?
- Charming short fiction from this newly relaunched series
- Just right for fans of Holly Webb and the RSPCA books
- Aspirational reading with themes of kindness and helping
- Perfect for building enthusiasm and reading confidence
- The original classic series sold over 20 million copies