What can poems be about? Flowers? Sunsets? Rainbows? Oh, come on! Boundary-busting rap poet Benjamin Zephaniah reckons they’re about WAY more than that. You know, like vegetables, or chickens, the Queen, or sewage, or racism, or pollution, or even the murder of a cat. Open your mind (and then your mouth) to a new kind of poetry!
- Wonderfully original, irreverent poems for young people
- Benjamin Zephaniah is one of Britain’s best-loved authors
- The Times hailed him as one of the 50 best postwar writers
- He is also an actor, playwright and award-winning musician
- He won a BBC Young Playwright’s Award for Hurricane Dub