Horrible Histories (TV Tie-in): Vile Victorians
The horrible book to go with the TV series!
Queen Victoria was the ultimate Victorian, and she was not amused. Luckily YOU will be splitting your sides as you discover how disgusting the Victorians really were. They may have looked all prim and proper, but don’t be fooled; really, they were a jolly naughty bunch. Lots of Victorians could be vicious and violent and villainous – VILE, in fact. So read on to see…
- When the first public loo was flushed
- What terrible tricks Victorian urchins played on posh people
- Who had a gruesome glass eye for every occasion
- How some Victorians made money from dead bodies
- The gory and gruesome ways that Victorians died
- The nasty things Victorians did to children
Plus you can discover the vile names Victorian kids were called, taste some rotten Victorian recipes and try out some terrible tests. History has never been so horrible!
Download this Knight wallpaper for your PC.
Follow the puzzle to find out what each of the knights won in their tournament.
Download this soldier wallpaper for your computer.
Viking wallpaper for your PC.
A fiendish Greek wordsearch!