Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
Some creatures are small and cute and fluffy. Some are cold and slimy with gigantic venomous teeth. Which would you rather read about? Tip: if it’s the first lot, don’t read Nasty Nature – because all the animals in here are deadly and disgusting and very nasty indeed! Erk!
So only read on if you’re ready to find out:
- how vampire bats slurp blood
- what a singing gorilla sounds like
- which sickening snake will kill you quickest
- how to speak awful animal language
- which frog lives in a toilet cistern
- how to dodge a man-eating tiger
- which Japanese fish dish can kill you
Hungry hunters on the prowl. Creepy creatures lurking. Death on the dinner plate. Yes – it’s murder out there!
Colour in this great picture of a hippo with enormous teeth!
What do caterpillars turn into? Join up the dots to find out, then colour it in.
Download this cool Horrible Science wallpaper for your PC.
Slimy Horrible Science wallpaper for you to download!
Can you find all the words in this African puzzle?