Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
2018 Scholastic Lollies Awards winner!
Hurray! Pig is back to make you chuckle and let off some lovely stinky farts. (Tee hee hee.) But listen! He is warning you: his new diary is big-time bonkers! You might not believe what you reads. Or mights you? Well, if Pig was reading it himself, he would be like, “Don’t be silly! Stuff like this would never happen to a pig! It’s totally impossible.” But it’s not. Just ask Duck or Cow, or Ki-Ki or Rusty. Yup: they all agrees. This book is 100% true (honest) and 1000% bonkers!
- Fourth in the bestselling and super-funny Pig series
- Great if you like Chicken Run or Wallace and Gromit
- Winner – Scholastic Lollies 2018 Ages 6-8 category
- A madcap treat with wacky cartoons and a quirky hero
“Utterly original and very, very funny.” The Times
Who's reading this?
Rate this book
- Award Winners
- Award-Winning Author
- Award-Winning Book
- Award-Winning Series
- Comedy and Humour
- Diaries and Journals
- Farm Animals
- All About You
- Friends and Friendship
- Pie Corbett's Independent Reading Book Packs
- Funny Stories
- Graphic and Comic Strip
- Reading for Pleasure
- Yucky Books