The Day I Was Erased
Some people are life’s high-fliers. Maxwell isn’t one of them. He’s the troublemaker; the pest who annoys everyone and makes a mess of everything. He’s always in trouble. He’s a menace to his teachers and his sister. The time he saved his dog from being run over is about the only thing he’s ever done right. Then Max finds a strange cabinet of curiosities. As he pokes around it in, he’s suddenly erased from his life. Oops! It’s as if he’s never been born. A first, being able to do stuff without being yelled at is great, but Max quickly starts to miss his old life. Trouble is: will anyone want the old Max back?
- A touching tale of friendship, family and growing up
- By the author of The Goldfish Boy and The Light Jar
- The Goldfish Boy was 2017’s second bestselling debut
- It was also shortlisted for the Waterstone’s Prize 2018
- For fans of Ross Welford and The London Eye Mystery