Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
The second book in the bestselling Tom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
No school for two whole weeks! (Yeah!)
I can forget ALL about lessons (and irritating things like Marcus Meldrew).
And concentrate on good stuff like:
- Inventing new ways to annoy my sister Delia. (So many).
- Band practice for DOGZOMBIES (with my mate Derek).
- Watching TV and eating caramel wafers.
- Eating caramel wafers and watching TV.
Unfortunately a couple of small problems called the dentist and my big weirdo sister, Delia, seem to be getting in the way of my BRILLIANT plans . . .
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
TOM GATES BOOKS
- Brilliant World of Tom Gates (book 1)
- Tom Gates: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (book 2)
- Tom Gates: Everything’s Amazing (sort of) (book 3)
- Tom Gates: Genius Ideas (mostly) (book 4)
- Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (book 5)
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) (book 6)
- Tom Gates: A Tiny Bit Lucky (book 7)
- Tom Gates:Yes! No. (Maybe…) (book 8)
- Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly) (book 9)
- Tom Gates: Super Good Skills (Almost…) (book 10)
- Tom Gates: DogZombies Rule (For now…) (book 11)
- Tom Gates: : Family, Friends and Furry Creatures (book 12)
- Tom Gates: Epic Adventure (kind of) (book 13)
- Tom Gates: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans (book 14)
- Tom Gates: What Monster? (book 15)
- Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too! (book 16)
- Tom Gates: The Music Book
Love books that tickle your funny bone? Check out our top tips of old favourites and the best new titles.
Tom’s band is called Dogzombies. Can you think of some other names for a band?
Have you discovered the brilliant world of Tom Gates?