You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
How can we stop hurting our planet? By starting to act. Right now. Like this. Fifty smart ways to make change happen: a call to action for all global citizens. The effects of pollution, global warming and ecological crisis have never been so stark or visible. Massive global problems need to be addressed. Not tomorrow. RIGHT NOW! Luckily, this book explains what’s going on, and gives you 101 fun and practical ways to make your world greener. At home, at school, on the move. How will YOU protect your planet today?
- A clear, practical and motivating look at being green
- Explains the key issues and shows what we can all do
- Green homes, conservation, green shopping and more
- Heaps of quick stats, infographics and funny cartoons
- Empowers every reader to start making a real difference